Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

How to replicate Entries outside of Adobe Analytics

Level 1

Hello - I am attempting to use Adobe Analytics data to replicate visits and entries using Python and then using that to visualize the data in Tableau. 

We know the coding logic used to replicate visits to our website/various pages on the website (screenshot below), but we cannot find a way to replicate entries. 

Could someone help?

dhruvj93575240_0-1611265359948.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I'm not sure how you're storing your AA data to be able to query it like that.

But from AA's Reporting API, there should be an item "metrics/entries" that will return the number of entries for the specified dimension(s) in the report request.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I'm not sure how you're storing your AA data to be able to query it like that.

But from AA's Reporting API, there should be an item "metrics/entries" that will return the number of entries for the specified dimension(s) in the report request.

Employee Advisor

You can check the following document for logic to calculate basic metrics.

Calculate metrics | Adobe Analytics

Level 1

Hello - I am also trying to use adobe data feed to derive logic for Entries metric and compare against adobe UI. Can someone show path to derive logic for entries metric. I have gone through below documentation still am not able to.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/components/metrics/entries.html?lang=en

Thanks in advance