Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

How to migrate a old report in adobe analytics workspace?

Level 1

I have few dashboard already residing in my legacy report section, I want to create the same dashboard in adobe workspace. Is there any sort way to do this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

With Dashboards there is no tool for converting the entire Dashboard to a Workspace project.   Though if your Dashboards contains embedded standard Reports you can click the Report name to open the standard Report.  This will enable a button named "Try In Workspace (Beta)", on the Report page.  Clicking that will open that Report in Workspace.

If you have a Dashboard with multiple embedded Reports you would need to recreate the data by creating a new Workspace project from scratch.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

With Dashboards there is no tool for converting the entire Dashboard to a Workspace project.   Though if your Dashboards contains embedded standard Reports you can click the Report name to open the standard Report.  This will enable a button named "Try In Workspace (Beta)", on the Report page.  Clicking that will open that Report in Workspace.

If you have a Dashboard with multiple embedded Reports you would need to recreate the data by creating a new Workspace project from scratch.