Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

How to Know how many people visited to account registration page and how many those registered, how many people exit the page with out registration

Level 2

Hi all,

i just want to know how many people visited to account registration page, how many registed and how many people exit the page  without registration, so let me know the possible ways to pull those data 

Maheswar_Reddy_0-1634889794332.png

Registration URL: customer/accountRegistration/

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Solution1: use pathing report in Analysis workspace, use initial value as account registration page and then see traffic that go to Sign in or Register screen if they are 2 distinct screens

Solution2: Fallout report, in the same spirit as pathing use first item as account registration and do one fallout for sign in and one for registration

Solution 3: use segment where in visit there a HIT with PAGE A and THEN without one hit PAGE B

Solution4: If the buttons have custom link tracking implemented pull data for these value in Adobe Analytics for the custom link dimension

You can also read this : https://www.fullstackanalyst.io/blog/adobe-analytics/using-flow-and-fallout-visualizations-like-a-ro...

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Solution1: use pathing report in Analysis workspace, use initial value as account registration page and then see traffic that go to Sign in or Register screen if they are 2 distinct screens

Solution2: Fallout report, in the same spirit as pathing use first item as account registration and do one fallout for sign in and one for registration

Solution 3: use segment where in visit there a HIT with PAGE A and THEN without one hit PAGE B

Solution4: If the buttons have custom link tracking implemented pull data for these value in Adobe Analytics for the custom link dimension

You can also read this : https://www.fullstackanalyst.io/blog/adobe-analytics/using-flow-and-fallout-visualizations-like-a-ro...

Employee Advisor

@Maheswar_Reddy - In my opinion, the segments would be the best way to get the required data. We can create a condition that tracks visits to the site but without registration, visits to the site with registration, visits to the account registration page - all these assume that there is an event that tracks registration.

Thanks!