Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

How to integrate Salesforce with Adobe Analytics

Level 2

I have gone through multiple articles on how to integrate Adobe Analytics with Salesforce

One of these says, I need to connect AEM to Salesforce in article Integrating with Salesforce

While the other one says I nned to use Audience Manager Integrating CRM data with Adobe Analytics & Advertising Cloud

At the moment I have Licence to Adobe Analytics only.

Please help me understand which option I need to go for and the cost involved in purchasing licence for AEM or AAM whichever is the best option

Thanks

Ashok Kalra

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Pulling in Salesforce data to create customer segments would be exactly what Audience Manager was designed for. You would want to talk to your Account Manager to discuss getting that tool.

Pushing Adobe data to Salesforce would be something likely need to be done on Salesforce's side - Analytics has a ton of export options available, it would just be a matter of getting that data in a format Salesforce can read.

There is an Analytics/Marketo connector here: https://www.adobeexchange.com/experiencecloud.details.90022.html

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Employee Advisor

What do you want to do with the Salesforce integration? Both of those integrations accomplish different purposes.

Level 1
Hi Guys Is it possible to pull CIDs codes from Adobe and Analytics to Salesforce. I am trying to attribute lead source, on Adobe I can see lead source using tracking code reports. Is possible for those tracking codes to pull into Salesforce. Regards Sabelo

Level 2

I want to have bidirectional communication between Adobe and Salesforce to be able to do below

• pull in Salesforce data into Adobe to create customer segments on my leads and their status
  • push adobe data like lead generation form details to Salesforce
  • Connect Marketo(which is already connected to Salesforce for us) data to Adobe

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Pulling in Salesforce data to create customer segments would be exactly what Audience Manager was designed for. You would want to talk to your Account Manager to discuss getting that tool.

Pushing Adobe data to Salesforce would be something likely need to be done on Salesforce's side - Analytics has a ton of export options available, it would just be a matter of getting that data in a format Salesforce can read.

There is an Analytics/Marketo connector here: https://www.adobeexchange.com/experiencecloud.details.90022.html

Level 2
I am also looking for ways as how can I pass lead status from salesforce to Adobe? I dont see any connectors for AA and SFDC but any help would be appreciated. My requirement is to see the status of leads in salesforce which are generated via website.

Level 2

Hi, I know this thread is a couple years old, but just thought I'd jump in! My company Datajoin offers the following integrations between Adobe Analytics, Salesforce, and Marketo:

• Salesforce data into Adobe Analytics 
  • Adobe Analytics data into Salesforce 
  • Adobe Analytics data into Marketo 
  • Salesforce Marketing Cloud into Adobe Analytics
  • Salesforce Community Cloud Tracking in Adobe Analytics

If you are having any difficulties implementing these integrations please feel free to DM me for help. Thank you! 

Level 1

Integrating Salesforce with Adobe Analytics involves a few key steps:

1. Set up Adobe Analytics: First, ensure that you have an Adobe Analytics account and have the necessary permissions to configure integrations.

2. Obtain API Credentials: To connect Salesforce with Adobe Analytics, you'll need API credentials from both platforms. In Salesforce, create a Connected App and generate a Consumer Key and Consumer Secret. In Adobe Analytics, obtain the necessary API credentials.

3. Configure Integration: Use Adobe's Data Connectors or a middleware like Zapier to connect the two systems. Map data fields, ensuring Salesforce data is sent to Adobe Analytics.

4. Data Sync: Automate data synchronization, enabling real-time or batch updates between Salesforce and Adobe Analytics, ensuring data consistency.

5. Testing and Monitoring: Test the integration thoroughly and monitor data flow for accuracy and reliability.

6. Reporting and Analysis: Utilize Adobe Analytics to gain insights from the combined data, helping improve marketing and sales strategies.

Regularly maintain and monitor the integration to ensure it functions seamlessly and provides valuable insights for your organization.

https://360smsapp.com

Level 1

For those looking for how to integrate a Salesforce Experience Cloud site with Adobe Analytics, see this article: 

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.communities_dev.meta/communities_dev/communities_d...

This applies to both Aura and LWR sites, and I have used it successfully. 

Level 1

To enable seamless Salesforce Integration with Adobe Analytics, follow these steps: Define integration goals, access the Adobe Analytics API for credentials, organize Salesforce data, employ middleware for syncing, map fields accurately, implement tracking code, rigorously test integration, maintain vigilance, leverage combined data for insights, and stay updated with platform changes.