Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

How to get orders which contained a product >xx$?

Level 6

Simple question. If I create a segment on hit basis with a condition amount > 20 $, then the segment filters out each order with order amt > 20 $ instead of single orders with that amount. How can I segment out the individual order items?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Adobe has recently released a new "Distinct Count" segmentation feature that allows building segments on counts of dimension (eVar/sProp) values. I would capture item price in merch eVar else will probably try a combination of product, unit and revenue metrics using segmentation on a distinct dimension count to solve this.

Here is a demo video for more details. Segmentation on Distinct Dimension Counts - YouTube

Thanks,

Asheesh

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Adobe has recently released a new "Distinct Count" segmentation feature that allows building segments on counts of dimension (eVar/sProp) values. I would capture item price in merch eVar else will probably try a combination of product, unit and revenue metrics using segmentation on a distinct dimension count to solve this.

Here is a demo video for more details. Segmentation on Distinct Dimension Counts - YouTube

Thanks,

Asheesh