Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

How to delete a dashboard in Workspace?

Level 2

There are a few dashboards in Workspace that I no longer need, and they are cluttering up. Is there a way to delete these dashboards? I can't see any option. Do I need additional access to do this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Depending on the access you have, a Workspace project can be deleted from Components / Projects.  Check the Workspace you want to delete, and select DELETE.  If you do not see this option, then you do not have the appropriate access level in Adobe Analytics and you will need to request someone with access at a "higher level" delete it for you.

Hope this helps!

Jeff Bloomer

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Depending on the access you have, a Workspace project can be deleted from Components / Projects.  Check the Workspace you want to delete, and select DELETE.  If you do not see this option, then you do not have the appropriate access level in Adobe Analytics and you will need to request someone with access at a "higher level" delete it for you.

Hope this helps!

Jeff Bloomer

Level 2

Thank you for the quick response. I only checked under Workspace > Open

I see the option under Components.

Level 2

I'm always curious to know about an unknown things. Glad to get the details here. Thanks for posting.