Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

How to check the only previous page

Level 2

Hi 

I'd like to check the only previous page from a page but I can't.

Normally, I think we can we check Report> previous page> The page we want check.

However when I check on this way, the list which includes another data(without previous page)

▼Now

1.I want check the previous page from page X but, when I check Report> previous page> The page we want check, the data below appear.

Example)

Page A→B→C→X

Page B→A→X

Page C→A→B→D→X

▼I want check only the data below.

Page A→ X

Page B→ X

Page C→ X

If you have any ideas, I'd like to check..!

Esuefu

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Esuefu I don't think it's possible in Reports & Analytics as there is no option to restrict the branches in previous page flow report. But there's a way in Analysis Workspace: you can try fetching a Flow visualization report and that can give just the previous page to the given page. Example below:

ishans52004352_0-1627901439730.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Esuefu I don't think it's possible in Reports & Analytics as there is no option to restrict the branches in previous page flow report. But there's a way in Analysis Workspace: you can try fetching a Flow visualization report and that can give just the previous page to the given page. Example below:

ishans52004352_0-1627901439730.png

Level 2

@Ishan_Sinha_

Thank you for your comments!

I understand that how to check the previous page.

Before I asked the similar question below and I'd like to check all data from the first without clicking a lot.

※How to create the report from entry page to next page flow

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-analytics-questions/how-to-create-the-report-...

>I could check the 1.Project > Download CSV . and I'll also check the URL you write down!!

>Plus, I could download CSV which displayed on the flow visualization but 

>I couldn't download hidden data.(Usually we can see Top.5 Data and click "more" and see more data.)

>→From the beginning, I'd like to download all data in flow visualization without clicking "more" a lot.

I'm afraid that do you have any ideas to solve it ?

Esuefu