Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to change labels

Level 3

How i can change page name in report. I want to change second row to only Disturbance.

Also 4th row i am not sure why its coming and how i can remove same.

peeyushbansal_0-1675328949161.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Is SFCDN_pageName a dimension (like a prop or eVar) or Classification on a dimension?

If this data is coming from a dimension, you need to change your site tagging:

• If you are using Launch (Data Collection), you need to change how the values are set and deploy the new code
  • If you are using the old self-hosted AppMeasurement.js file with your developers using script to set the dimensions and trigger tracking, you will need your developers to make changes and push the code
  • If you are using Processing Rules to set the values based on some criteria, then you will need to edit the Processing Rule
  • If you are using Adobe's VISTA rules to set this value, you will need to contact Adobe to make that change for you

If this is a Classification:

• If this is coming from a large imported classification file, you will need to export the rules to see the current state, make changes and re-import, overwriting the old version.
  • If you are using Classification Rule Builder, you can make adjustments and re-run the rules

Dimensions will only change the value as of the time you deploy the change, the historical data will not be impacted... Classifications can re-process up to 6 months in the past.

Again, based on the above, you will have to determine where the values are being set and then fix whatever is setting the value "SFCDN_pageName" in your 4th row.

I suspect that this is an actual dimension, and that you are using launch... that you have a Data Element called "SFCDN_pageName"... and that there is some instances where the rule has been set incorrectly....

In Launch you set your dimensions like so (notice the % encapsulating the dimension name):

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1675350515545.png

I suspect that in one of your rules, you are missing the % around the Data Element name, and therefore passing a literal string value of "SFCDN_pageName" instead of getting the actual returned value of the Data Element.....

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Is SFCDN_pageName a dimension (like a prop or eVar) or Classification on a dimension?

If this data is coming from a dimension, you need to change your site tagging:

• If you are using Launch (Data Collection), you need to change how the values are set and deploy the new code
  • If you are using the old self-hosted AppMeasurement.js file with your developers using script to set the dimensions and trigger tracking, you will need your developers to make changes and push the code
  • If you are using Processing Rules to set the values based on some criteria, then you will need to edit the Processing Rule
  • If you are using Adobe's VISTA rules to set this value, you will need to contact Adobe to make that change for you

If this is a Classification:

• If this is coming from a large imported classification file, you will need to export the rules to see the current state, make changes and re-import, overwriting the old version.
  • If you are using Classification Rule Builder, you can make adjustments and re-run the rules

Dimensions will only change the value as of the time you deploy the change, the historical data will not be impacted... Classifications can re-process up to 6 months in the past.

Again, based on the above, you will have to determine where the values are being set and then fix whatever is setting the value "SFCDN_pageName" in your 4th row.

I suspect that this is an actual dimension, and that you are using launch... that you have a Data Element called "SFCDN_pageName"... and that there is some instances where the rule has been set incorrectly....

In Launch you set your dimensions like so (notice the % encapsulating the dimension name):

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1675350515545.png

I suspect that in one of your rules, you are missing the % around the Data Element name, and therefore passing a literal string value of "SFCDN_pageName" instead of getting the actual returned value of the Data Element.....