Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

How many rows can be imported from AA to Power BI Per API call?

Level 1

Hi,

I need to know max number of rows that can be imported into Power BI in 1 API call, as per this Power Query Adobe Analytics connector | Microsoft Docs 50K is the limit. But I was successfully able to import 75K plus rows in 1 API call, could you help me understand what's the limit?

Regards

Vikrant

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I think the limit is 50K as per PowerBI restrictions. However, in case you were able to fetch more number of rows, you may want to reach out to Client Care to look into it.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I think the limit is 50K as per PowerBI restrictions. However, in case you were able to fetch more number of rows, you may want to reach out to Client Care to look into it.

Level 1

Thanks Ishan for your reply. Power BI does not impose any limits on data import and the MSFT documentation says Adobe API has limit of 50K(please refer 1st bullet point under limitations in the link I provided), am not sure if that's true because 50K seems way too less. I couldn't find any documentation by Adobe on the limits imposed on API import. Can you check with again please.