Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Hourly Comparison in Workspace

Level 1

How can I create hourly comparison charts and graphs in workspace? If I pull two different time periods (for example today and yesterday) and want to view the change in visits by hour, how can I pull this? When i pull the hours dimension it contains the date and time, and does not allow me to compare 12pm today vs 12pm yesterday unless i grab the raw numbers themselves. I cant create a segment around numbers, and since the hours dimension is shown that way, I also cannot graph the data in workspace. 

It seems like such a simple feature that im amazed its not easier to create... 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Brian, you can use the 'Hour of day' dimension to get exactly what you're looking for. I don't know if this dimension existed when the question was originally asked, but it most definitely exists now.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Brian, you can use the 'Hour of day' dimension to get exactly what you're looking for. I don't know if this dimension existed when the question was originally asked, but it most definitely exists now.