Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Horizontal Bar visualization does not show x-axis

Former Community Member

I cannot get the Horizontal Bar visualization to show the horizontal (x) axis. Does anyone know how to get values displayed on this graph type? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Don't think it works with the current design. I can see why this would be a limitation though. I would recommend posting this on the ideas portal (ideas.omniture.com).

Do post the link here for others to upvote it.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Don't think it works with the current design. I can see why this would be a limitation though. I would recommend posting this on the ideas portal (ideas.omniture.com).

Do post the link here for others to upvote it.

Former Community Member

A quick update, Ben Gaines (a product manager from Adobe) commented on this at ideas.omniture.com (see the link above). There should be a fix to this issue in the October 2016 release. 

The takeaway for other issues in Workspace (and other products): use ideas.omniture.com. 

Employee Advisor

That's great!

Would recommend going through other ideas posted to see if you like any and upvote them too. Maybe an idea there, can strike another instead :)