Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Help - Variation in Data ?

Level 3

Data in overlay is the same but When i use data warehouse the data is completely different. Values from the data warehouse are correct logically.

Is there any specific reason..?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If you're able to tell us the exact parameters you're using to pull each data set (variables, date range, metrics, etc), we can potentially help. Having specific numbers would certainly help too, but most people aren't comfortable revealing data in a public forum.

If you'd like to discuss these details in a more confidential manner, I'd recommend having a supported user contact Customer Care to discuss the specific details of your discrepancy.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. 

Could you please elaborate a little more on what data are you pulling out and what difference are you getting from data warehouse? Thanks!

Tanmay

Level 3

I breakdown one prop Variable into another for basic metrics. Data, which i had received from the extract data option, is completely different from Data Warehouse data.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If you're able to tell us the exact parameters you're using to pull each data set (variables, date range, metrics, etc), we can potentially help. Having specific numbers would certainly help too, but most people aren't comfortable revealing data in a public forum.

If you'd like to discuss these details in a more confidential manner, I'd recommend having a supported user contact Customer Care to discuss the specific details of your discrepancy.