Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Help me decide

Level 1

I have a few queries I would like you to help us with for our client.

My client is a telecom company, they have their own in house data warehouse system, which has the ability to track users by their MSISDN (unque ID). Currently they are using Google Analytics Free version.

Q1 - At registration the users will have to provide their phone numbers on the client's website, once that is done they will be treated as logged in users after the normal process of verification emails/sms's and logging in is done. Now since every user who is logged in is our user to begin with, our client wants that their individual browsing habits be forwarded to their data warehouse where these habits can then be integrated on the basis of their MSISDN to respective profiles for these users which are already present there. we need to connect offline data with online so we know the individual user online and offline behavior.

Q2 - My client starting eCommerce on their website, they just want to know if one user comes on website but didn't convert or purchase anything, but he came again after 20 days, in that case can i check his/her first click attribution that when he or she came first time, also tell me the time period of the cookies which track first and last interaction.

Q3 - Can we compare more then two dimension at a time.

Q4 - Can Omniture differentiate my registered user and guest user and also provide individual filtering for guest and registered users
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi

1. "Genesis" is a tool which enable you upload offline data to the sitecatalyst/omniture.

2. Period of cookies are 30 days of expiration (default) which could be customized , based on few custom implementation you can get the visitor journey.

3. 'Report builder " is and excel tool in which you could fetch data of multiple dimensions respective to single unique key.

4. Based on the implementation yes omniture can differentiate between registered user and the guest user.

Regards

Devinder

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi

1. "Genesis" is a tool which enable you upload offline data to the sitecatalyst/omniture.

2. Period of cookies are 30 days of expiration (default) which could be customized , based on few custom implementation you can get the visitor journey.

3. 'Report builder " is and excel tool in which you could fetch data of multiple dimensions respective to single unique key.

4. Based on the implementation yes omniture can differentiate between registered user and the guest user.

Regards

Devinder