Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Greater than 400 data points on scatter plot in workspace

Level 1

Hi All,

Looking to know if there is a way in workspace to produce a scatter with greater than 400 data points (x,y only).

Also if anyone knows if there is a way to visualise a linear trend line on a scatter plot in workspace that would be cool too.

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I believe the max you can get is 400 (by removing the limit on the visualization), since that is the limit for the Freeform table driving the Scatter Chart

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1668742616743.png

I think if you want more than that, you may have to use Report Builder to bring the data into Excel and create your visualization there.

I don't think trend lines are available on Scatter Charts. This might be worthy of posting as an Idea for people to upvote?

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I believe the max you can get is 400 (by removing the limit on the visualization), since that is the limit for the Freeform table driving the Scatter Chart

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1668742616743.png

I think if you want more than that, you may have to use Report Builder to bring the data into Excel and create your visualization there.

I don't think trend lines are available on Scatter Charts. This might be worthy of posting as an Idea for people to upvote?