Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Google adwords integration with adobe analytics using advertising analytics

Level 2

Hi Team,

I am following the below procedure to setup the adwords account in adobe analytics through advertising analytics option in admin section.

Experience Cloud Help

But we are getting error as mentioned in below.

Error1 :  ""The server returned an error. Please submit this error id to Adobe Client Care for further diagnosis: fd9e6857-46ef-485f-ab35-4a9c7ecb08e7""

Error2 : """EXTERNAL_API_ERROR: Unable to Create/update AMO search account for imsOrgId = 8041A77B5656DBF07F000101@AdobeOrg globalCompanyKey : xxxxx1(change/dummy name) amo_user_id = 6461 due to external api error. Error message returned by AMO search account api= 'Not Getting Access TOken"""

Also we would like to know about tracking part option like where to put the s_kwcid code to track the data. thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi,

Issue has been resolved now by following up with adobe customer services.

It seems there is little bug in advertising analytics option which is resolved by their solution team. thanks.for the efforts

But we would highly appreciate if the issues raised to adobe care will resolved within less time as sometimes we have very tight deadlines and customer is asking to resolve the same in short span of time.

Anyways thanks Adobe team for all your efforts.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 2

Any leads would be highly appreciated.

Level 2

Hi Kuldipj

I have the same issue for a month now with no resolution. I am hoping to get this resolved through Adobe ClientCare now as they have all the details.

Best

Alex

Level 2

Thanks for your response Alex

Also we are getting some new errors (in case if you got any solution please share with us )

1. "Input search accountId doesn't exist for given experiance cloud organization"

2. "EXTERNAL_API_ERROR: Unable to Create/update AMO search account for imsOrgId = 8041A77B5656DBF07F000101@AdobeOrg globalCompanyKey : xxxxx1(change/dummy name) amo_user_id = 6461 due to external api error. Error message returned by AMO search account api= 'user permission denied"

Level 2

Hi Alex,

Please let us know if you have got any response from adobe client care.

Thanks

Employee Advisor

It looks like these issues might be different, but I don't think we will be able to troubleshoot them without account-specific info. Customer Care would be the best route for a resolution here.

However once you do get a response from customer care, having answers here in this thread would be beneficial for future users who have the same error!

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi,

Issue has been resolved now by following up with adobe customer services.

It seems there is little bug in advertising analytics option which is resolved by their solution team. thanks.for the efforts

But we would highly appreciate if the issues raised to adobe care will resolved within less time as sometimes we have very tight deadlines and customer is asking to resolve the same in short span of time.

Anyways thanks Adobe team for all your efforts.