Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

General Questions / Comments / Feature request / Usability

Level 2

Really love the tool! Some comments to make it even better:

1. Where do saved projects go and how do I find and open ones that I've saved?
  2. Date range menu - there is a delay in Chrome - the open fields takes 3 seconds to display and the calendar / wizard takes 5 seconds to show.
  3. Ablity to export the data to excel
  4. It was very easy and simple to use (I'm very familiar with OLAP tools)
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @Smatty! Thank you so much for the feedback. Some comments/answers are inline below: 

Smatty wrote...

On the left nav, if you go to Components > Manage Projects, you will find your saved projects. We are working on a better way to access these; they are much too hard to find right now. 

1. Date range menu - there is a delay in Chrome - the open fields takes 3 seconds to display and the calendar / wizard takes 5 seconds to show.

I've seen the same thing. I will bring this up with our engineering team. 

1. Ablity to export the data to excel

This is actually coming soon; it's on our list of upcoming features

1. It was very easy and simple to use (I'm very familiar with OLAP tools)

That is great to hear! If you have any other feedback, general or specific, please continue to post! 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @Smatty! Thank you so much for the feedback. Some comments/answers are inline below: 

Smatty wrote...

On the left nav, if you go to Components > Manage Projects, you will find your saved projects. We are working on a better way to access these; they are much too hard to find right now. 

1. Date range menu - there is a delay in Chrome - the open fields takes 3 seconds to display and the calendar / wizard takes 5 seconds to show.

I've seen the same thing. I will bring this up with our engineering team. 

1. Ablity to export the data to excel

This is actually coming soon; it's on our list of upcoming features

1. It was very easy and simple to use (I'm very familiar with OLAP tools)

That is great to hear! If you have any other feedback, general or specific, please continue to post! 

Level 2

Dang, folks. I love this.  It's an easy GUI Adhoc Analysis.  One request is to expand to more lines viewed.  200 sometimes doesn't get it all. :-)

Employee

Good suggestion, Susan. I think we picked 200 because that's the limit in Reports & Analytics (and then we added pagination so you could view additional results), but I'll bring up with our engineering team the possibility of going beyond 200. (This will also be easier when CSV export is available, coming soon!)