Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

FTP Export from Data Warehouse issue from Daylight Savings?

Level 1

We have several weekly reports exporting to an FTP each week from data warehouse. Ever since March 8, 2015, however, they have failed. It just so happens that March 8 coincides with daylight savings time, so wondering if that could have anything to do with it. Still able to email reports, they just fail when directed to the FTP.

Any ideas?

Anyone else experiencing a similar issue?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Don, this sounds like something Customer Care would be much more equipped to handle. Be sure to include in the incident your login company, report suite, the scheduled report in question, and FTP location. I don't anticipate daylight savings is the root issue, but we'll want to do some investigation on this invdividual case to figure it out.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to Adobe Community.

Could you try to use a different FTP location if you have any? Does it give you any error message?

Try from your colleagues login if that is possible.

Thanks!

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Don, this sounds like something Customer Care would be much more equipped to handle. Be sure to include in the incident your login company, report suite, the scheduled report in question, and FTP location. I don't anticipate daylight savings is the root issue, but we'll want to do some investigation on this invdividual case to figure it out.