Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Fallout report by operating system

Level 1

I am trying to see a particular funnel (say fallout report of page A -> page B). My hypothesis is different version of android / ios will have different drops (users not going from A to B) with latest version having the higher drop_percentage. Currently, I do it by creating segment for each version, which is very cumbersome and error prone. Does, adobe analytics select provide a pivot type of functionality, in which we see funnel based on selected version.  

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This type of functionality currently doesn't exist, however I can certainly see the value of it. You can create an idea here in the forums though, which can be voted on and discussed further as a potential upcoming feature.

For now, creating segments per operating system is going to be the best way to obtain the information you're looking for.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This type of functionality currently doesn't exist, however I can certainly see the value of it. You can create an idea here in the forums though, which can be voted on and discussed further as a potential upcoming feature.

For now, creating segments per operating system is going to be the best way to obtain the information you're looking for.