Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Export all pages at once from Workspace into .csv

Level 2

Is there a way to export ALL pages of a Workspace report at one time?  The only way I can see to export is via Project ---> Download to csv, but that only downloads one page at a time for a given report.  I then have to come back into Workspace, click on the next page of the report, and then download again.  This is really frustrating when I have multiple reports and they each have multiple pages.  There has to be an easier way, right???  

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Diana!

Welcome to the Adobe Analytics Community.

Currently the workspace downloads only the active page of the project. One way i can think of is to create a custom report in Reports and then export it. I would try to find out if there if there is a workaround. Meanwhile it would be great if you could file a feature request for this or upvote if it already exists in our ideas exchange http://ideas.omniture.com 

Feel free to post further questions!

Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Diana!

Welcome to the Adobe Analytics Community.

Currently the workspace downloads only the active page of the project. One way i can think of is to create a custom report in Reports and then export it. I would try to find out if there if there is a workaround. Meanwhile it would be great if you could file a feature request for this or upvote if it already exists in our ideas exchange http://ideas.omniture.com 

Feel free to post further questions!

Thanks!

Level 2

Hi TanmayM, 

I'm just curious to know if Adobe plans on making this a feature in a future release? I absolutely LOVE working in Analysis Workspace and it would be so nice to be able to export over 200 rows of data at a time within the tool vs. going into Reports to do it. Thanks!

Level 1

Hi Tanmay,

Has this update been implemented in the Adobe platform? I have a 76 page report to download so hoping there is a workaround!

Thanks,

Ashley

Level 1

You can use the Ad Hoc Analysis tool available in the Tools menu of Adobe Analytics. It's a Java application that allows you to build even more granular reports as you can in workspaces, but it doesn't have a limitation of 50 items per page, you can choose to show 10,000 items per page and then export it all to CSV. Check it out!