Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Event IDs missing for post_event_list column

Level 1

I am trying to map event ids from the post_event_list column. In the events.tsv file, I can see that event ID 1,2,5,10,11,12 and so on IDs are present.

But the mapping which frontend team used while integrating Omniture to the UI; they are storing the most important and required data in event IDs 3,4,7 which are not even present in the events.tsv file.

Am I missing something or the mapping that they provided is incorrect? Do event IDs 3,4,7 even exist in the events.tsv file?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @shivamchand8592 ,
In the event.tsv file, you have to look for Custom Event X, X being your event number. For example, event 3 in reports will be - "Custom Event 3" in event.tsv lookup file and it will show up as "202" in "post_event_list" column.

nBadola12_0-1652177291415.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @shivamchand8592 ,
In the event.tsv file, you have to look for Custom Event X, X being your event number. For example, event 3 in reports will be - "Custom Event 3" in event.tsv lookup file and it will show up as "202" in "post_event_list" column.

nBadola12_0-1652177291415.png

Level 2

Where in the heck do you find the excel.tsv lookup file?

Thank you!

Level 1

Hi Shivam,
Can you please let me know from where you got the event.tsv file.
Thanks