Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Error on clicking Email link for subscription renewal

Level 1

Hi all,

since the last few weeks I'm always getting an error (see screenshot) when I try to renew an Analytics subscription via mail!

cbvw_0-1646637283440.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @cbvw  - Please send email to spphelp@adobe.com and explain about your issue.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @cbvw  - Please send email to spphelp@adobe.com and explain about your issue.

Level 4

Hey @cbvw  Can you elaborate what exactly you are trying to do ? What are the steps you following, is there a broken link in the email ?

Level 1

The journey is as follows:

1. Getting the schedule renewal mail from adobe server
  2. Click on CTA "renew schedule" in mail
  3. Redirect to adobe website (Copytext "Confirm -Please click the button below to confirm this action.")
  4. Clicking on Submit CTA
  5. Getting the Error "An Unknown Error Has Occurred -
    We were unable to perform the operation that you had requested. Please try again later."

Level 4

Thanks for outlining the steps here @cbvw 

Sorry to hear about the difficulty.

It looks like the link is broken, it may be the API call so the best option would be to reach out to Adobe Customer Care and they would be able to liaise with the concerned team and get this sorted for you.

Level 1

Thanks for your help! I will send a mail to the support!