Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Error 408: Request timeout , while loading Adobe Launch

Level 3

Hi All,

Hope you all are doing good.

From yesterday onwards I am facing issues load Adobe Launch. it is retrieving 408 error. Is anyone experiencing the same issue. ? I checked on status.adobe.com, All servers are  fine in that page.

Let me know how we can solve this issue. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @deepakkv 

Clearing your browser’s cookie and cache can resolve this issue. If you are still experiencing the issue, you can verify if you have proper rights to access Adobe Launch.

Here’s Adobe Documentation for the same - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/technotes/troubleshoot-login.html

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 2

@deepakkv Can you check on some other browser like firefox. If you still face the same issue than try disconnecting the VPN (if any) and try changing the network connection. Launch is loading fine . Can be some connection related issue.

Level 3

Tried with Firefox, chrome and edge. 

tried with VPN and without VPN.

tried with different network.

Still it is not loading. 

Level 2

@deepakkv R u able to open the launch on your mobile or any other system using same networks ? Can you check by clearing the cache, cookies and also check in incognito window ? 

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @deepakkv 

Clearing your browser’s cookie and cache can resolve this issue. If you are still experiencing the issue, you can verify if you have proper rights to access Adobe Launch.

Here’s Adobe Documentation for the same - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/technotes/troubleshoot-login.html