Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!
SOLVED

Entry Url without Next page and Flow Chart

Level 1

Hi,

I have created a segment for Entry Url without the next page as the attached (To see the traffic only the page itself). Together with, creating a flow chart in the same panel where the segment is added, it shows the next page as well (attached photo). I wonder are there any mistakes or issues on this matter?

Thank you in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Segment is created on the 'visits' container and hence, showing other pages in the flow report.

In case you are just trying to see the particular pages associated with particular entry url only then create segment hit based and remove then condition.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Segment is created on the 'visits' container and hence, showing other pages in the flow report.

In case you are just trying to see the particular pages associated with particular entry url only then create segment hit based and remove then condition.

Community Advisor

I agree with @Rajeshwari using "Visit" as your segment scope is going to look within the visit for this sequence, then return the entire Visit.

If you do HIT level, with Entry URL without Parameter (p29)  that should be enough.. you don't need the THEN clause, since you are already looking at Entry URL, and the HIT will ensure only that page is returned... 

Unless you are also looking only for Visits that have one that one page in the visit? (a single page visit), if so, in the HIT segment, you could add an AND Single Page Visits clause...