Your achievements

Level 1

0% to

Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

View all

Sign in to view all badges

Entries in Flow

Avatar

Level 1

Hi all, a complete noob here in Analytics. I was playing around with Flow to see where customers come from into a page of my company's site when I saw "Entries" and "Exits". What does Entries mean? I assume Exits mean the amount of people leaving my page, but what about Entries and the percentage amount shown mean?entries.jpg

4 Replies

Avatar

Level 1

Thank you for the links yuhuisg.

 

So just to check if I am understanding this correctly, out of the 2486 views on the page, 44.8% were looking at the page for the first time, and (assuming i have my exits is listed as 40%) 60% of the 2486 views looked at other pages on my site and the remaining 40% went to other websites. Is this assumption correct?

Avatar

Community Advisor

Yes, that would be a reasonable conclusion. (remaining 40% went to other websites or closed their browser entirely).