Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Editing curated components

Level 4

I’m struggling with the way that the ‘Curate Components’ feature works.

Whenever I create a project and then curate the components for it, after I save it, and return to view the project again at a later date, I am no longer able to see the components that were curated to edit them.

It seems that I have to re-curate every single component again, which I can forsee being quite time consuming given some of the projects I would like to create will have many segments and metrics to be curated. If I ever need to adjust those segments or add some more, I will have to start from scratch again.

Has anyone got any advice for working around this ‘feature’? Is there any easier way to modify a previously curated project?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Aaron, 

After you have curated the components you would also have to share it with the concerned user group. If you want to use it yourself you can add your name to that sharing list. Now when you view the project you will see only the list of curated components. 

Let me know if that helps!

TM

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Aaron, 

After you have curated the components you would also have to share it with the concerned user group. If you want to use it yourself you can add your name to that sharing list. Now when you view the project you will see only the list of curated components. 

Let me know if that helps!

TM

Level 4

HI Tanmay, it turns out there has in fact been a bug with the curation process, apparently a fix is on its way in Feb.

Level 10

I see! let me know if you have an incident number with you. I will check it out and update you on its progress.

Thanks!

TM