Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Dynamic Search Ads not working as expected in Adobe Analytics

Level 1

Hello,

We are using the the Google and Microsoft integrations for tracking Paid Search in Adobe Analytics.

Dynamic Search Ads for both platforms aren't tracking. For Google AMO Clicks align but then other metrics such as AMO Instances, Visits etc aren't attributed to the DSA's. For Microsoft the AMO Clicks don't register for DSA's either.

Thank you

1 Reply

Level 1

Quick update from Adobe for in case anyone else finds themselves in the same situation:

Thank you for the additional information! I had a discussion with our Tier 3 team today on AMO and DSAs and they informed me that DSAs are not supported by AMO. That is likely why you are having the issues. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns and I'd be happy to assist you further.

This will require us to use other analytics platforms if we want to perform paid search reporting.