Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Download reports

Level 1

Hi. I seem to be having problems downloading reports from Adobe Analytics. I'll click on the Download Reports button & select the report format. It will say the report is being generated & then that note will go away after a few seconds. The report used to download after that, but now nothing happens. Ditto if I try to email it. Can someone advise?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Amy,

Welcome to the Analytics Community!

Usually the download link appears on the same note after some time. For emailed reports make sure the send immediately option is selected. Yesterday the reporting services were down for some time so i guess it was probably the reason why you could not download it. You can view the system status here - http://status.adobe.com/marketing_cloud

Please try downloading the report once again, let me know if it still does not work.

-Tanmay

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Amy,

Welcome to the Analytics Community!

Usually the download link appears on the same note after some time. For emailed reports make sure the send immediately option is selected. Yesterday the reporting services were down for some time so i guess it was probably the reason why you could not download it. You can view the system status here - http://status.adobe.com/marketing_cloud

Please try downloading the report once again, let me know if it still does not work.

-Tanmay

Level 1

I just tried it again & it's still not downloading. :( Email is not working either. Thanks in advance for any help!

Level 10

Hi Amy,

In this case I would recommend creating a ticket with ClientCare and have your account looked into.