Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Does anyone know what this error means? 92acee8-a42f-4cab-a1ca-976fba67e27 I can't get through to Customer Care 3

Level 1

Hello!

I'm new to the platform and have received the below error when duplicating a panel

ERROR: An unexpected error has occurred; try refreshing your project again. If the problem persists, please submit this error ID to Adobe Customer Care for further diagnosis: 392acee8-a42f-4cab-a1ca-976fba67e27b

I'm unable to contact customer care as there's an error loading my details, then tried to call them and well here i am!

Please let me know if it's familiar.

I imagine it's a common error

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I have found some of these are just temporary errors. Can you just try and refresh? Worst case close browser clean cache and retry?

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I have found some of these are just temporary errors. Can you just try and refresh? Worst case close browser clean cache and retry?