Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Displays the results of the survey

Level 2

Hi, everyone! 

Please help to understand what could be the cause of an incorrect display of survey results
We can see the total number of responses, but it is not shown the number of responses and the percentage for each of the options,

In this case, it show for only one (see atach) 

Thanks in advance for your help!

Marina

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi Marina,

Apologies for the inconvenience

You are correct. There's a 'check box' written next to the question which means there are multiple answers possible. As a result, the frequencies and the percentages wouldn't add up as per your expectations. Thank you for letting me know this.

For the other question, you can post your query on twitter (the handle is @AdobeExpCare). Alternatively you can get in touch with your account manager to help you out. Lastly, there's a list of support numbers at the bottom of this site. You may use them

Please let me know if you require further assistance with this.

Kind Regards

Rahul

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 2

Hi, 

Сan you tell me, please, when I can get an answer for my question, this information is important for understanding this situation and determine further action is associated to the business process

Thanks

Level 8

Hi Marina,

My sincerest apologies for the delay in responding. I'd been looking around for possible solutions.

This appears to be a product bug so I suggest you get in touch client care. They would be able to help you out better.

Please let me know if there's anything else you need.

Kind Regards

Rahul

Level 2

Hi, Rahul! 

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Yes, there is one question that I would like to clarify
I noticed that when calculating the percentage of incorrectly being counted, this error occurs only when there is an opportunity to choose more than one answer
I attach new screen - we can see the total number of responses, percentage, but summarizing is it's more than 100

As a result, an incorrect report

Thank you very much

Level 2

Hi, Rahul! 

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Yes, there is one question that I would like to clarify
I noticed that when calculating the percentage of incorrectly being counted, this error occurs only when there is an opportunity to choose more than one answer
I attach new screen - we can see the total number of responses, percentage, but summarizing is it's more than 100

As a result, an incorrect report

Thank you very much

Level 2

Rahul,

Help me please 

To be honest, not quite understand where I need to apply for the decision of the previous question =) 
This site has only your support that I found  

Thank's 

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi Marina,

Apologies for the inconvenience

You are correct. There's a 'check box' written next to the question which means there are multiple answers possible. As a result, the frequencies and the percentages wouldn't add up as per your expectations. Thank you for letting me know this.

For the other question, you can post your query on twitter (the handle is @AdobeExpCare). Alternatively you can get in touch with your account manager to help you out. Lastly, there's a list of support numbers at the bottom of this site. You may use them

Please let me know if you require further assistance with this.

Kind Regards

Rahul

Level 2

Hi

Thak you for your help! 

best regards, 

Marina