Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Displaying Top Pages via Specific Tracking Codes

Level 1

Hi,

I was wondering if you can help me with this. I want to create a "free-form" table that displays the top pages based on 5 very specific tracking codes. Is there a way to accomplish this?

Any help would be most appreciated

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I would recommend creating a segment defined as:

Visits where tracking code=1 or tracking code=2  or tracking code=3 or tracking code=4 or tracking code=5

Open a new freeform table, pull in the pages dimension, then drag your segment at the top of the panel. This should give you the data you need.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Level 5

Hi Richard,

Could you please elaborate which tracking code data are you looking via pages? Is it campaign tracking for internal (or) external promotions?

Thanks,

Ramesh

Level 5

Hi Richard,

You may want to try below options to get the data you are looking for:

1) Run Campaigns > External Campaign Code report and filter with top 5 data. It shows top 5 performing external campaign codes data.

2) Run Full URL report (If you implemented to capture full url data through any variable) and filter with your external campaign code (example: www.abc.com?source=ebaca6365) filter with "?source=e" to show top performing pages based on top 5.

Thanks,

Ramesh

Level 1

Thank you, what about creating a free form table in workspace?

Sent from my iPhone

Level 5

Same way you should try in workspace too. Both options should work.

Level 1

What if the tracking codes that I want to look at aren't in the top 5?

[Personal information removed by moderator]

Level 5

Below are some possible reasons:

1) Check the correct date range of the report from campaign start date to end date.

2) Crosscheck the campaign URL source code parameters, whether if all parameters placed correctly

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I would recommend creating a segment defined as:

Visits where tracking code=1 or tracking code=2  or tracking code=3 or tracking code=4 or tracking code=5

Open a new freeform table, pull in the pages dimension, then drag your segment at the top of the panel. This should give you the data you need.