Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Default tab when entering Adobe Analytics

Level 1

How do I make my Workspace tab the default when I launch Adobe Analytics, instead of the Reports tab? Is there a settings function where i can set the default view?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @vq862m 

Check if you are on the latest version of analytics as now a days analytics tool will automatically show you the "Workspace" tab by default. However still in case you don't see it then click on the click on  ":More" >> edit user preferences  and under "General Tab" choose the project option than you want to set as a landing page.

LoveeshK_0-1647159223820.png

For more details please use the link below:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics-learn/tutorials/intro-to-analytics/customizing-the...

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @vq862m 

Check if you are on the latest version of analytics as now a days analytics tool will automatically show you the "Workspace" tab by default. However still in case you don't see it then click on the click on  ":More" >> edit user preferences  and under "General Tab" choose the project option than you want to set as a landing page.

LoveeshK_0-1647159223820.png

For more details please use the link below:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics-learn/tutorials/intro-to-analytics/customizing-the...

Level 1

Yes, that answered my question.  I guess I'm on older version, but the directions were spot on.  Thank you so much!!

Level 3

Hi @vq862m 

Thank you so much for your comments. Can you please accept my previous reply as "Accepted Solution" so that I can mark this question as answered.