Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

CSP Nonce in Core Extension

Level 2

Hi All, just wondered... does anyone out there have much experience of using the CSP Nonce option in Core extension? Anyone managed to get it working?

I have heard that there are issues with NONCEs and Single Page Apps (and that some browsers only have limited support). Would be really interesting to hear how others have got on...

Best

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @MattBlake , I don't know, you are solved it not. Recently I have added the nonce element on core extension. It is actually a painless process. Here are main steps that you need to do.

1. Create a data element that references where the nonce is located within your data layer.
  2. Configure the Core Extension and specify which data element you used.
  3. Publish your data element and Core Extension changes.
  4. Use the same nonce value in HTML meta tag or HTTP Header.

Here is the documentation related to it. Documentation

I didn't find any issues with single page applications or browsers yet. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @MattBlake , I don't know, you are solved it not. Recently I have added the nonce element on core extension. It is actually a painless process. Here are main steps that you need to do.

1. Create a data element that references where the nonce is located within your data layer.
  2. Configure the Core Extension and specify which data element you used.
  3. Publish your data element and Core Extension changes.
  4. Use the same nonce value in HTML meta tag or HTTP Header.

Here is the documentation related to it. Documentation

I didn't find any issues with single page applications or browsers yet.