Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Created Conversion Classification but not showing in rule builder

Level 1

Heya guys, Loosing my marbles here, I have created a classification in report suite manager but when I go to use the classification rule builder it's not there to select in the 'Set Classification As' drop down box, thought it might be a time thing so waited an hour and still not there.  Am I doing something wrong? It's the Order Journey Page one.

klj43va_0-1671031869835.pngklj43va_1-1671031884336.png

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Silly question (I am going to sound like typical tech support).. but sometimes there is cache...  have you tried logging out, and back in again? (sorry)

Honestly, that is weird... it looks like it was created successfully and should show for you in your Classification Rule Builder.....

Level 1

Heya Jennifer

Thanks for the speedy reply.  I tried but no luck.  Annoying thing is the classification is showing in workspace but I can't put any data in it because it's not showing in rule builder.  I created 5 other test classifications under different eVars just in case and all do the same.

Cheers

Kris 

Community Advisor

Hmm let me test in one of my old suites.... see if I get the same behaviour....

Community Advisor

Hmm..mine showed up right away...

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1671039185536.png

Jennifer_Dungan_1-1671039216267.png

By any chance, do you have both a Dev or QA and Prod suite? Are your classification rules applied to both suites?

Maybe you need to make sure the Classification is added to both/all suites for it to show up in the Rule Builder....

Level 1

Hmm very strange, yeah we have about 28 report suites.  I'll speak to our implementation team about having a look.  This is the problem I have with stuff like this, I'm an Adobe Admin for my company but because the company is so large it's sometimes takes a while to get stuff answered.

Thanks so much for your help and I'll give you a shout if enabling it for dev suites fixed the issues

Employee Advisor

@klj43va - This might happen when all the report suites/variables added to the rule doesn't have that new classification. Can you check?