Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Compare custom events on a top level across multiple report suites?

Level 5

Hi everybody,

got a simple question. In the custom conversion reports there's the feature "Compare to Report Suite". Unfortunately I couldn't find this in the site metric reports. Is there a way to create a report that compares similar events across Report Suites (e.g. a registrations-event) on a top-level? It would be handy to have this feature in the Key metrics report. Otherwise I guess I could do this via the "pages" or "site section" report, where the granularity is quite top level...

Thanks for your attention.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The company summary reportlet in dashboards should give you exactly what you're looking for. It basically takes each report suite as a line item, and reports whatever events you'd like as metrics.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to Adobe Community.

Only a certain set of reports allow you to compare them to a report suite. See the link below to know what all:

https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/sc/user/t_reports_compare_suites.html

Yes, you can a Site Content report (Pages or Site Section) and then compare the report to a report suite.

Thanks!

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The company summary reportlet in dashboards should give you exactly what you're looking for. It basically takes each report suite as a line item, and reports whatever events you'd like as metrics.