Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Combine page visits and link clickthrough rate in the same freeform table

Level 2

I am trying to combine activity map page instance and page name visit in the same freeform table. I have created a calculated metric (% click-through rate) that captures activity map link instances and page visits. Now I'd like to show in a freeform table, page name, visits, and % CTR.
Wondering if anyone has tried and managed to get this working in Adobe Analytics Workspace. Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Yes, I've done CTRs using Page and Activity Map data, but I've always had to do it on a "specific page basis".. since the Activity Map Page value and the Page Name value are in different dimensions, and we don't yet have the ability to do an IF Dimension A is equal to Dimension B directly in Adobe...

You might have to take this into Report Builder, where you can use more advanced calculations such as VLOOKUP to match the values for the dimensions....

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Yes, I've done CTRs using Page and Activity Map data, but I've always had to do it on a "specific page basis".. since the Activity Map Page value and the Page Name value are in different dimensions, and we don't yet have the ability to do an IF Dimension A is equal to Dimension B directly in Adobe...

You might have to take this into Report Builder, where you can use more advanced calculations such as VLOOKUP to match the values for the dimensions....

Level 2

@Jennifer_Dungan thank you for your reply, really helpful. It does work on page specific but I will give it a go with the Report Builder.