Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Color formating in Summary number / Summary change Viz.

Level 8

Hello Adobe Community !

A PO is asking if it would be possible to change the colour of summary change ( or summary number - depending on the metric, I use either one or the other ).

So I came up with various ideas . Either showing the data sources (freeforms) with a Conditional formating, or be trying to tweek the metric with another calculated metric, since polarity can be configured ( and also there might be IF conditions on the functions ).

Has anyone tryed this ? Normalizing metrics to show diferent colours depending on a turning value (other than 0) ?

Kind regards,

Cheers !

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

That certainly seems plausible, however color customization has not yet been fully introduced into workspace yet.

You are totally welcome to play around with workspace settings, but it seems like report builder with excel's conditional formatting would be a lot easier to work with, and have more customization options available.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

That certainly seems plausible, however color customization has not yet been fully introduced into workspace yet.

You are totally welcome to play around with workspace settings, but it seems like report builder with excel's conditional formatting would be a lot easier to work with, and have more customization options available.