Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Classification processing time virtual reporting suites

Level 1

According to Adobe's documentation the processing of classification can take up to 72 hours. In my experience classifications are being processed much faster. Nevertheless when using virtual reporting suites, it seems to take much longer. In my master reporting suite classifications are already available (within 24 hours), but unavailable in the virtual reporting suites. anyone knows how long it takes for virtual reporting suites?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The answer to this question is highly dependent on the variable being classified, the number of values being classified, and a number of other factors.

The estimated time stands at 72 hours; they typically process faster (within 24), but it occasionally will take longer to get all the values relayed across the Analytics servers.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The answer to this question is highly dependent on the variable being classified, the number of values being classified, and a number of other factors.

The estimated time stands at 72 hours; they typically process faster (within 24), but it occasionally will take longer to get all the values relayed across the Analytics servers.