Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Capture each question & respective rating and on form submitting pass it to Adobe analytics server.

Level 5

Hi Team,

I am trying to tag a form which has 4 questions & each questions has ratings (1-5). On submitting the form, I have capture each question & their individual ratings &submit it on single call. Is that possible? if so how .. can anyone help me. 

Reporting requirement is show each question(4) in dimension & their respective ratings in terms of event.

Question

Rating1

Rating2

Rating3

Rating4

Rating5

3 Replies

Community Advisor

I think this should be possible. Can you describe the type of report in Analysis Workspace you would want to create using the data as it will determine the best approach. I'm thinking you'll need to use the s.products variable and a merchandising event.

Level 5
Hi Wathen, thank for the note. Reporting requirement is 5 questions in the dimension side & in metric ratings . against each question. I thinking to use 1evar to capture question & 5 events for each ratings. However s.products is the good option but this will pollute the products report. If business analyst sees the questions in the products report against visits they will raise concerns. So I am worried about using products variable. Please let me know your thought on the same