Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Cannot Remove Projects in Adobe Developer Console

Level 1

In Adobe Developer Console I have a couple of projects I want to delete. However, there seems to be something wrong with this functionality. Before removing the project, you should remove any connected API's and Credentials. Whenever I try to remove one of those, it shows the message the API or Credential is succesfully removed. However, the API or Credential is still there. Also when I refresh or come back a couple of days later. 

I am developing something with a platform that requires me to setup the same project again a couple of times. So I want to remove those I am not using anymore.Am I doing something wrong or is this is (known) bug?

Please help

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Typical, I've ran in to this problem a couple of times and directly after I posted the messag I resolved it myself. 
Appearantly, removing the API from the home screen of your project is bugged. What does work, is going to the Credential screen. Remove public keys, remove API from here, then remove the credential and finally you can remove the project.

Resolved! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 1

Typical, I've ran in to this problem a couple of times and directly after I posted the messag I resolved it myself. 
Appearantly, removing the API from the home screen of your project is bugged. What does work, is going to the Credential screen. Remove public keys, remove API from here, then remove the credential and finally you can remove the project.

Resolved!