Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Can I view data for a single event in Site Catalyst?

Level 1

Our revenue numbers in Site Catalyst don't match the numbers being reported from the site itself.  I'm trying to determine why but having trouble drilling down far enough into the data.  Is there a way that I can view each purchase event to determine which are missing?  So far the most granular I've been able to view is per hour.  The first few hours of the day are spot on but by the middle of the day are off by thousands of dollars.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Laura,

Please request Data Feed through ClientCare. It will give the data as received and post processing. it will give a granularity of hits.

You can request all the data or just some columns. More details are here: http://microsite.omniture.com/t2/help/en_US/sc/clickstream/datafeeds_reference.html

Here is a list that I would use. (You can add more columns that are relevant to you) :

date_time
product_list
post_product_list
visid_high
visid_low
post_visid_high
post_visid_low
visit_num
visit_page_num
new_visit
event_list
post_event_list
pagename
post_pagename
page_url
post_page_url
referrer
post_referrer
purchaseid
post_purchaseid
duplicate_purchase
exclude_hit
ip

I will look at duplicate_purchase to see if you are sending same purchaseids and if you are sending the right values in product_list and the pruchase event is send in event_list.

Please bear in mind that SiteCatalyst will have some latency so I would compare data on day bases instead of real time

Best regards.

Alexis Cazes

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Laura,

Please request Data Feed through ClientCare. It will give the data as received and post processing. it will give a granularity of hits.

You can request all the data or just some columns. More details are here: http://microsite.omniture.com/t2/help/en_US/sc/clickstream/datafeeds_reference.html

Here is a list that I would use. (You can add more columns that are relevant to you) :

date_time
product_list
post_product_list
visid_high
visid_low
post_visid_high
post_visid_low
visit_num
visit_page_num
new_visit
event_list
post_event_list
pagename
post_pagename
page_url
post_page_url
referrer
post_referrer
purchaseid
post_purchaseid
duplicate_purchase
exclude_hit
ip

I will look at duplicate_purchase to see if you are sending same purchaseids and if you are sending the right values in product_list and the pruchase event is send in event_list.

Please bear in mind that SiteCatalyst will have some latency so I would compare data on day bases instead of real time

Best regards.

Alexis Cazes