Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Can I highlight a path contains specific page name?

Level 8
Level 8

Hello Guys,

Here's another question about "Flow" in workspace.

After expanding 4 levels of flow, it's really hard to find the path for specific pages that I am looking for, plus, only 5 more pages can be expanded on same hierarchy.

So, is there any method (except manually move mouse hover the page) I can "search" and "highlight" path for specific pages I am looking for?

Thanks

H

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Depending on exactly what you want, you can use sequential segmentation to narrow things down much more precisely than just a visit-based segment.  However, that's even more work than just a visit-based segment, and certainly more work than just hovering your mouse.  It also has the effect of changing the rest of the report.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

I would create visit based Page segments.

Include to focus on lets say 3 pages only (page 1, then page 2 then page 3)

Exclude if you see a bunch of pages you want to remove.(exclude page x, and page y)

Both can have report number impacts though...

Correct answer by
Employee

Depending on exactly what you want, you can use sequential segmentation to narrow things down much more precisely than just a visit-based segment.  However, that's even more work than just a visit-based segment, and certainly more work than just hovering your mouse.  It also has the effect of changing the rest of the report.

Level 8
Level 8

Ivan,

thanks for your reply, however, what I would like to create is an "visual-friendly" report, to highlight some specific paths simultaneously in the full path. But not give picture for single path or several paths separately.

Level 8
Level 8

Pabloc82923542,

thanks for your reply, however, as I mentioned above, what I would like to create is an "visual-friendly" report, to highlight some specific paths simultaneously in the full path (where to keep other paths "gray"). But not give picture for single path or several paths separately.