Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!
SOLVED

Business Analysis Section of AD0-208

Level 1

I'm prepping for the AD0-208 Certification exam, and in the guide, I'm seeing,

• Given a business need/question, identify the most appropriate reporting strategy to perform an analysis

Could someone provide the documentation, or a few sample questions around what this question would look like? I'm having a tough time figuring out if this is more about Administration, or if it's about choosing the right reports/ visualizations 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

My suggestion is not to read too deeply into the question. An exam question could be phrased like: "The business has defined eVar3 to record the form name, event13 to record the number of successful form submissions and event14 to record the number of failed form submissions. How would you report the submission success rate for each form?"

If you've been running reports for a few months, then you should be able to answer such questions fairly easily.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

My suggestion is not to read too deeply into the question. An exam question could be phrased like: "The business has defined eVar3 to record the form name, event13 to record the number of successful form submissions and event14 to record the number of failed form submissions. How would you report the submission success rate for each form?"

If you've been running reports for a few months, then you should be able to answer such questions fairly easily.