Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Bubble Chart Error

Level 1

Anyone else having inaccurate results displayed when using the bubble chart (scatter plot with 3 dimensions) recently?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Good catch - this looks to be 100% a bug on our end, if you're able to consistently reproduce it.

I would recommend creating having a Supported user create an incident with customer care - they have the proper resources to get the info to engineering so we can push a fix out for it.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Do you have an example of the error message? What dimensions/metrics are you using?

Level 1

As you can see from the image attached in the previous post, the bubble plot for "mobile phone" is using "page view" and "visitor" data from "Television" but "unique visitor" from "mobile phone". This is the same for all other dimensions and metrics i have tried, and goes the same for other bubble points.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Good catch - this looks to be 100% a bug on our end, if you're able to consistently reproduce it.

I would recommend creating having a Supported user create an incident with customer care - they have the proper resources to get the info to engineering so we can push a fix out for it.