Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Block Adobe analytics cookie for Sub domain alone

Level 4

Hi Team,

We have a main site followed by some of the sub domains. Main and sub domain site have a same launch script. Basically, we are looking out for block or remove the adobe analytics cookie (AMCV, S_ cookie) for few of our sub domain due to some specific reason. We have tried to remove the launch script for the sub domain but since it is directly injecting from main site heeder section we cant remove the launch script. Since the launch script is same for both the main and sub domain, the cookies are generating on sub domain when we try to block the specific sub domain pages not to fire on the gloabl page load rule.

Any other way to block or remove the adobe analytics cookie only for sub domain page? please let me know.

Thank you,
Jay.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I will suggest using Optin services in Experience Cloud ID to create cookies only for specific domains.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I will suggest using Optin services in Experience Cloud ID to create cookies only for specific domains.