Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Best way to capture organic social and paid social traffic

Level 3

Hi,

I would like to know your thoughts on the best way to capture organic social and paid social traffic. If you can point me to some additional documentation.

Thanks

Ankit

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

We track both these channels using Adobe marketing channels. Because all of our Paid Social traffic is tagged with tracking codes, we've set up a rule to catch all traffic coming with paid social tracking codes and to throw it into the Paid Social bucket. Then we have another rule that looks for social referring domains and labels that traffic as Organic Social.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

We track both these channels using Adobe marketing channels. Because all of our Paid Social traffic is tagged with tracking codes, we've set up a rule to catch all traffic coming with paid social tracking codes and to throw it into the Paid Social bucket. Then we have another rule that looks for social referring domains and labels that traffic as Organic Social.

Level 3

Thanks for the response Nick. Very helpful