Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Analytics Community Lens news letter for February 2024 is now here! Come see upcoming events and what's been going on in the community!

Attribution Modeling-First & Last touch

Level 1

Hello Everyone,
I am trying to know the purchase decision process of the user passing through 1st touch channel  and last touch channel. Example, we might see an ad on a certain platform but convert through another.
Is there a way to compare first and last touch channel attribution on Adobe in terms of visits and add to carts ?
I tried to create a blank chart with the dimensions of first and last touch channel but i did not find visits as a metric.
Appreciate your feedback.
Thank you 

1 Reply

Community Advisor

Hi, I am not sure I understand what kind of comparison you are trying to achieve.. but I can pull up Last Touch Channels and First Touch Channels by Visits and Cart Additions as you asked:

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1694399782506.png

As a sort of comparison, I also did a visualization that looked at the cross between First Touch (along the top, stacked with the metric) and used Last Touch as the breakdown:

Jennifer_Dungan_1-1694399909907.png

I suppose you could also use a Flow chart (Visitor Level) to look at First Touch then moving to Last Touch (repeats on) to see how users are moving between channels like so:

Jennifer_Dungan_2-1694400245324.png

You can build this by starting with First Touch Channel as the "Starts With", then add a column to the flow, then you can drag Last Touch Channel over that new column, replacing the dimension.