Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Apple Vision Pro Device Name

Level 1

Hello,

An app of ours recently launched on apple vision pro and I am unable to see it show up within device reports. We don't have the product ourselves to be able to do charles reports.

Does anyone know the device name (SDK) of apple vision pro? It is giving users and iPad experience so my fear is it is currently rolling into one of the iPad device numbers.

Thanks,
Patrick

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I did a search on a few "User Agent" directories, I am unable to find a specific listing for that device yet... Do you know from the app store if any Vision Pros have downloaded your app?

It's hard to say if the User Agent is rolling up to another user agent, or if due to the price point of the device no one has yet started using it with your app... both are likely at this time....

If you do know that people have downloaded the app on the device, I wonder if you could potentially narrow it down by correlating App Store data to your Adobe data?

This may be something that you will have to monitor for some time... 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I did a search on a few "User Agent" directories, I am unable to find a specific listing for that device yet... Do you know from the app store if any Vision Pros have downloaded your app?

It's hard to say if the User Agent is rolling up to another user agent, or if due to the price point of the device no one has yet started using it with your app... both are likely at this time....

If you do know that people have downloaded the app on the device, I wonder if you could potentially narrow it down by correlating App Store data to your Adobe data?

This may be something that you will have to monitor for some time... 

Thank you for taking a look. We have gotten confirmation that our app has been downloaded and used on the device. Will keep an eye out on it thanks. 

Community Advisor

Ok, at least one possibility down. But knowing Apple, they aren't playing nice with User Agents again, and are making it difficult to identify....