Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Analytics Workspace - Odd Donut Chart

Level 1

Hi all,

I am trying to create a donut chart with my existing data in Analytics but I find that the number in the central in not the total sum of numbers.

Any Idea? The chart now is not quite accurate.

1488454_pastedImage_2.png

1488453_pastedImage_1.png

I also have a silly question that I am not sure how to get the 'visible legend' from the top to the left.

Thank you very much all in advance!

Regards,

Wing

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

why don‘t you flip rows/cols? occurencies in the column and the dimension (yellow items) as a breakdown in the rows. maybe that solves the issue ...

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

What happens when you ctrl+click the 3 cells you want to include in the donut? Does it resolve the issue?

Regardless if it does, I expect this to be a bug that you'd want to raise with Customer Care so we can push out a fix. There's no reason why the first metric total should be in the middle of the donut visualization.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

why don‘t you flip rows/cols? occurencies in the column and the dimension (yellow items) as a breakdown in the rows. maybe that solves the issue ...

Level 1

I tried to raise this concern to customer center but only provide the FAQ links to me. No use at all.

Anyway, thank you very much for your help!