Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.

`analytics` field not returned by Adobe Target Delivery API

Level 1

We make a server-side request to the Target Delivery API to  fetch the active A/B Tests for a user, using the marketingCloudVisitorId, sessionId, tntId (when available) and mboxes as described in documentation.

This was working correctly until recently when the `analytics` field was being sent with the response e.g. 

"analytics": {
    "payload": {
        "pe": "tnt",
        "tnta": "1100814:2:0|2,1100814:2:0|1",
        "session-id": "6de07c69-b2bf-4bb6-9cbb-b97cb7d89669"
    }

}

But now the response no longer contains the analytics payload per mbox, and without the tnta we cannot call the data insertion API.

If I make a request to the Target Delivery API with Postman I get the same result without analytics payload, but if I modify the session-id manually in the request and use the same mcid, I do receive the analytics payload.

Can anyone shed any light on what might be happening here? What are the situations or conditions when you don't get analytics in the response from the Adobe Target API?

1 Reply

Administrator

Hi @RobertHa9 ,

First, have you also asked the Target community this question? There might be additional insights over there.

Also, there's some documentation that may help, if you haven't already looked at it. Adobe Target Delivery API