Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!
SOLVED

Analytics data is missing in Production report suite

Level 1

Hi Team,

I'm facing the data issue. I have recently implemented Adobe Analytics for site and its live now . We are able to see the data in Dev report suite. Unfortunately, there is no data in the production report suite. I could see the image request in network tab and I tired multiple debugger to validate the calls and they are fine. but there is not data in the report suite configured the variable they are also enabled state.

Help is highly appreciated !!

Thanks!

krishna 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

1. Make sure you pointed the data to correct report suite (dev vs. prod)

2. Check the network calls for your prod suite

3. Try the Adobe experience platform debugger extension to see the analytics calls are coming or not

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

How long did you take to check your suite for data? There is generally about an hour delay for the request to be processed and start to show in the suite...

If it's been longer than that, I would double check the spelling of your suite (make sure that this is in fact the correct suite name)... 

Also, can you check in the network panel (filter for your report suite), make sure that the request is showing a server 200 response code. I don't think Omnibug distinguishes different server responses.. I just sent a garbage call (to a non-existent tracking server), and Omnibug just processed the parameters, but didn't indicate that the entire call failed....

You can also try Adobe's Cloud Debugger, if you log in, and enable "show processed hits", you should also see a more positive response that the data did make it to the Adobe servers and was processed.....

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

1. Make sure you pointed the data to correct report suite (dev vs. prod)

2. Check the network calls for your prod suite

3. Try the Adobe experience platform debugger extension to see the analytics calls are coming or not